Re: KernelShark enhancement request

On 29.11.18 г. 4:17 ч., Steven Rostedt wrote:
Hi Yordan,

Like I told you, I'm using KernelShark for actual work. One thing that
I need, is a way to undo a "hide event" or task without having to clear
all filters.

I picked an event to hide, and then after finding what I was looking
for, I wanted that event back on. But I couldn't find a way to do that
without clearing all filters.

It would be nice if the pop up menu had (perhaps at the bottom) a list
of hidden events, and the menu state something like "unhide <event>".

Would that be too hard to implement?

Yes, this is a good idea. I guess we would want to be able to unhide Tasks and CPUs as well.

Thanks!
Yordan

Thanks!

-- Steve