Re: [REGRESSION] Failed buffer allocation in Tegra fbdev

On 24/01/2024 10:30, Diogo Ivo wrote:

Yes, this does fix the issue!

I am seeing the same error message on Tegra194 AGX Jetson. However, the
above does not seem to fix it. In this case it is slightly different as I am
not seeing the DRM allocation failure. In this case, it appears to be the
of_dma_configure_id() call from the host1x_memory_context_list_init()
function that is failing.

Jon

Just to clarify, when you mention the same error message which one are
you referring to? In my case only the drm allocation is fixed with the
above patch, and I am still getting the ENOENT.

OK, got it. In my case, I only see ...

 ERR KERN host1x drm: iommu configuration for device failed with -ENOENT

Jon

--
nvpublic