Re: Nvidia Jetson nano - gpio pin list

On 1/5/21 6:55 AM, Onuralp SEZER wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I was testing an Nvidia Jetson nano dev board with Fedora 33 and 34 (I
> have 2 boards) and I wasn't able to control gpio pins via
> "libgpiod"(python). Because I couldn't find a proper gpio pin
> "gpiochip0" and didn't even able control LED as well.I checked
> examples(python code ) and tried with command line tools but no luck.
> Any suggestions?

You may want to use the Jetson.GPIO library from Python:
https://github.com/NVIDIA/jetson-gpio

Even if that library doesn't work for you, the source code does contain
a table of all GPIO numbers that should be useful to you.

The Jetson Hacks website has a graphical table of GPIO numbers too,
although it's based on "global" Linux GPIO numbers which can vary
depending on the base GPIO assigned to the various GPIO chips, although
in turn that rarely changes so these numbers shoudl work OK:
https://www.jetsonhacks.com/nvidia-jetson-nano-j41-header-pinout/

I believe the NVIDIA board documentation also lists GPIO numbers for the
Nano board too, although I don't immediately recall exactly which doc
contains this:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/downloads