Re: Unstable Kernel behavior on an ARM based board

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 7:25 PM Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps also try to run a recent linux-next just to exclude any issues
> that may have been part of the 4.8.0-rc7 that you tested.

Thierry I have disabled cache as per Andrew's suggestion by calling
dcache_disable() and icache_disable() just before kernel_entry() in
u-boot source. I have also build the linux-next kernel and tested by
booting from microSD card but it is not going upto login console and
hangs midway. Please have a look at kernel logs in below link:

https://pastebin.com/ByuaLxTt

P.S: If I replace zImage and DTB of downstream same microSD card, it
successfully takes me to login console (although it has hanging issues
as I mentioned in previous posts)