Re: Compiling Mainline Kernel v4.4.70 Stable to ChormeBook Nvidia Tegra TK1 (Ubuntu-Xenial) -Uboot Not Booting (BlackScreen)

Adding the linux-tegra ML as there are a few folk using this on there ...

Take a look at the following webpages [0][1], as this should help you.
Although it is booting from an external SD card, once you have this
working you should be able to write it to the internal eMMC.

Note that although the instructions [0] reference the chromeos kernel,
you should be able to use any mainline branch.

Cheers
Jon

[0] https://github.com/lgeek/gnu-linux-on-acer-chromebook-13
[1]