Re: [v2,1/3] ata: ahci_tegra: add support for tegra210

On 21.12.2016 10:50, Preetham Chandru wrote:

Perhaps the "-sata-" should be removed from these - I believe the supply
name here should refer to the usage of the supplied power within the IP
block. The IP block here is SATA so it is clear that it is used for something
SATA related. If someone is better informed, please comment.

It also looks like this doesn't include the 5V and 12V supplies which had to
be enabled on the Jetson TK1 to enable power output through the Molex
connector - do you know if the Jetson TX1 no longer needs similar to enable
the SATA power connector?

We need to keep regulator name matching with pin name. The regulatory framework and policy suggests that regulator name should match the pin name. So I have named it accordingly.
The 5V and 12V does not seem to be required for tx1. I will take a closer look at it and if required I will push another patch for it.

Ok, that makes sense; sounds good to me.

Thanks,
Mikko.