[GIT PULL 0/8] ARM: tegra: Changes for v4.2-rc1

Hi ARM SoC maintainers, Mike, Stephen,

Here's a set of first pull requests with changes for v4.2-rc1. This is
mostly the same as I sent out during the last cycle but which ended up
getting rejected. To avoid this I'm sending them out earlier this time
around. I've also split the changes into smaller chunks to make them
easier to digest.

Note that the work on Tegra210 is coming along pretty nicely, so I may
send some more changes later on, maybe a week or two from now.

Thanks,
Thierry