Re: Tegra 2 T20 NAND Flash Support

On 06/04/2014 09:18 AM, Lucas Stach wrote:
I took the Linux Tegra NAND driver from Thierry and cleaned it up quite
a bit. It now works with both ONFI and non-ONFI NAND, at least for
reading. Writing doesn't quite work yet and I've got side-tracked with
other stuff.

If you are interested in moving this forward I can put up my WIP patches
to some public location.

Sounds great, yes. That would be perfect, thanks.

We even once got an universal NAND test infrastructure from Micron based on a re-worked Colibri T20 which we could use to validate it with various NAND flash parts.