JTAG debugging the linux kernel on tegra3 platforms

Hi!

I'm currently trying to debug a QuadMo747-X T30. I'm trying to update the versions of u-boot and linux kernel. I run into problems while booting the kernel (similar to [2], but I'm not sure whats going on yet) and was hoping to get some help here about JTAG debuggers.

I've seen that people are already running the flyswatter2 JTAG debuggers with the nvidia tegra2 [1]. Is this debugger also working with the nvidia tegra3? I found out that James Zhao has been working on OpenOCD to get the Tegra3 running. But I could not find any references or manuals to get it working. I'm not entirely sure that the debugger is compatible with tegra3 processors.

Is anybody here actually using a flyswatter2 debugger with a tegra3 processor?

Alex

[1]: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.tegra/6019
[2]: http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-tegra/msg11085.html