Re: [v3 1/6] ARM: tegra20: create a DT header defining CLK IDs

On 05/22/2013 03:16 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 05/22/2013 10:45 AM, Hiroshi Doyu wrote:
>> Create a header file to define the clock IDs used by the Tegra20 clock
>> binding. Remove the list of definitions from the binding documentation,
>> and refer the reader to the header file.
>>
>> This will allow the same header to be used by both device tree files,
>> and drivers implementing this binding, which guarantees that the two
>> stay in sync. This also makes device trees more readable by using names
>> instead of magic numbers.
>
> I have applied patches 1, 3, 5 to Tegra's for-3.11/deps-for-clk branch,
> merged that into Tegra's for-3.11/dt branch, and then applied patches 2,
> 4, 6 to Tegra's for-3.11/dt branch.

Oops. I actually forgot to apply patches 2, 4, 6 before. I just applied
them. I noticed one issue: The new headers were added to
<dt-bindings/clk/>. However, some other similar files have since shown
up in <dt-bindings/clock/>. Since the latter location better matches the
path-names of the DT bindings themselves, I moved the header files while
applying the patches, and fixed up the usage.