spidev t20 on 2.6.36.2 kernel problem

Hello!
BOARD: QuadMo747-X/T20
i get kernel 2.6.36.2 from nvidia tegra partners: Toradex Colibri (http://developer.toradex.com/software-resources/arm-family/linux/source-code/linux-(colibri-t20)-source-code), and SecoQseven (http://www.secoqseven.com/en/download/downloads.html)

I build kernel with option "User mode SPI device support"
Example of my board-harmony.c file in attachment

While

echo -ne "x5c">/dev/spidev1.1 &
kernel module interface spi freezes. (bash not responding, and ignore SIGKILL)
if i run spidev_test.c from Documentation/spi folder - process spidev_test freezes

/*
 * arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-harmony.h
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2010 Google, Inc.
 *
 * This software is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public
 * License version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation, and
 * may be copied, distributed, and modified under those terms.
 *
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *
 */

#ifndef _MACH_TEGRA_BOARD_HARMONY_H
#define _MACH_TEGRA_BOARD_HARMONY_H