Re: ANNOUNCE: Tegra application notes, (and tegrarcm & cbootimage)

On 12/10/2012 01:05 AM, Mark Zhang wrote:
> On 12/08/2012 09:08 AM, Stephen Warren wrote:
>> I'd like to announce or remind people of some documentation and tools we
>> have for Tegra development.
>> Finally, we hope to publish cbootimage configuration files for NVIDIA's
>> Tegra reference boards in the very near future. That will complete the
>> picture above.
>>

> Yep. It's better to provide an example of "text representation BCT" as
> well so that we can use "bct_dump" to generate a binary BCT file.

If you already have a binary BCT, bct_dump (also in the cbootimage git)
can generate the text representation for you. If you don't already have
a binary BCT, we'll be publishing the real text-based configuration
files hopefully soon. So I don't think there's a need for a separate
example is there?