Re: Tegra DRM on AC100

Hi, Thomas:

Your "config-arm" says the drm driver was built as a kernel module.
So did you try to run "modprobe tegra-drm" after system booted?
Or, I suggest you can change the drm driver to be built into kernel while not be built as a module. In Thierry's kernel config, drm driver is built as a module, this is good for debugging but may not be convenient for users.

In addition, are you sure you have enabled the backlight?

Mark