Tegra DRM with HDMI support (\o/)

Hi,

I've finally managed to get HDMI working on Tegra20. Unfortunately the
xf86-video-modesetting driver doesn't work on top of it yet, but I think
that's a different error somewhere else and I'm still trying to figure
out what exactly is going wrong. However, a framebuffer console can be
run on top of it, as does a small test program that I've written for
testing.

The branch that contains all of this is the tegra/next branch on my
personal Linux kernel tree on gitorious[0]. Some other things are
included as well, such as the latest PCIe driver, an experimental draft
of a NAND driver (loosely based on the U-Boot driver by Jim Lin and
Simon Glass) as well as various fixes and hacks. Some of it is probably
also junk that I'll throw away at some point. The branch isn't very
clean, but it should work well enough for anybody who wants to give it a
try.

My plan was to get LVDS and HDMI to work on Tegra20 with CMA for GEM
object allocations before submitting for mainline inclusion. Since all
of these are now working I will clean up the branch, provide a branch
with only the DRM bits into a separate branch and submit the patches for
review, with the hope of getting them included in 3.8. A lot of the HDMI
work has been contributed by NVIDIA's Mark Zhang, who is also busy (and
apparently very close to) getting Tegra30 support working. If he can
make it work, Tegra30 support can be included as well.

All of that said, I invite everyone with access to Tegra hardware to
give the DRM driver a spin and report back if you encounter any
problems. Feel free to also drop a note on success.

Thierry

[0]: git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux.git