Re: Binding together tegradrm & nvhost

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 02:16:01PM +0800, Mark Zhang wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 13:42 +0800, Thierry Reding wrote:
> > * PGP Signed by an unknown key

> > > OK. So I'm going to pause the patch writing right now and wait for your
> > > codes to be published on linux-tegra. Regardless of whether my patches
> > > be merged into yours, I'll provide patches for the version which you
> > > send to maillist in the near future.
> >
> > Let me see if I can upload my patches to the repository on gitorious.
> > I'm not sure when exactly I find time to merge your patches, and I don't
> > want to hold you up.
> >

> All right, thank you. Let us know when you finish uploading.
> By the way, any updates from freedesktop?

Finally the upload is done. You can find my latest work in the next
branch of the following repository:

	git://gitorious.org/linux-tegra-drm/linux-tegra-drm.git

It's down to two patches and based on next-20120820. Eventually I was
going to maybe split it up a bit to separate at least the hunks for
arch/ (Stephen will probably want this anyway) and maybe also some
functionality like HDMI support.

Mark: If you find the time it'd be great if you could rebase your
patches on top of that branch. I think for a first submission to
mainline some things probably need to be cleaned up and the history
should probably be clean, so we may want to squash some of the patches
that you sent into the existing ones. For now it's probably best if you
continue your work on top of this.

Thierry