Re: PCIe device tree support

I too had similar query.
I have written a PCIe host driver for SPEAr platform (ARM Arch).
This driver is registered on paltform bus.
It is for Designware IP, so I believe that most of its part
can be re-usaable for other person.
 have kept common and SPEAr specific part separately.
But,  I am not sure about its best location.
I believe best would have been to keep in driver/pci/pcie/hosts/.
But it uses pci_common_init function which is specific to ARM platform.
So it limits option to arch/arm.
But, if I keep it in arch/arm/mach-spear13xx/ , then it will limit others
from using synopsys specific code.

What do you suggest?

Regards
Pratyush