RE: Patches for 2.6.39 merge window

Colin Cross wrote at Thursday, March 03, 2011 3:25 PM:
> I pushed the merge of Ben's i2c-tegra as for-next-i2c.  I will put any
> patches that depend on i2c support in that branch, and keep it rebased
> on top of for-next.

Previously, Olof said he'd take my board patches through his tree. I assume
that's no longer the plan, and I should just create a patch-set based on
Tegra for-next or for-next-i2c?

FYI, I now have 3 patches left not applied, in git log order:

ARM: Tegra: Enable Harmony audio support

    * Set up platform data required by I2C, and ASoC machine & codec drivers.
    * Enable required GPIO pins as GPIOs.
    * Initialize audio-related clocks.
    * Correctly configure pinmux for audio-related GPIOs.

    (this can be split to parts before/after picking up latest ASoC, and
    perhaps also part for for-next, part for for-next-i2c?)

ARM: Tegra: Create defines for GPIO names

    This ensures they're kept in sync between platform_data definitions and
    the GPIO table initialization.

    (Should apply right away, to for-next)

ARM: Tegra: Add devices.c entries for audio

    For I2S, DAS, PCM devices