define a mode subpage bit with tgtadm

hi there,

I just want to know if there is any documentation on how the faluse are defined in the tgtadm comannd? I see the mode_page defined but even there its not really clear how the values are connected to the values in a mode page or even a subpage. I just try to set the trexc bit for a medium change so I can test the Exchange Medium command.

Hope someone can give me a hint :)

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: rosjat@xxxxxxxx

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT