Re: tgtadm: this target already exists - with >100 targets

Thanks for the clarifications! We are dropping F14 in favor of CentOS 6.2.

Will RHEL 6.2 get 1.0.29 in updates as well? Am I correct to assume that whenever RHEL releases updates they eventually get into CentOS 6.2 as well. Sorry for my ignorance :/ Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Konstantin