Target naming: a minor bug in tgt-setup-lun

Hi,

When creating the target name, the application prepends the string iqn.2001-04.com.<hostname>- before the user-supplied name. However the ".com" is redundant. Moreover, some users might prefer to supply their own names, e.g. if the hostname is not stable (as may be the case in the cloud). So I suggest to change the code so that if the user provides a full name (one that starts with "iqn"), it is used as is.

Thanks a lot!

    Yaron

PS: I am using the code on Ubuntu Lucid and Natty.