Re: Startup race condition?

Am 29.03.2010 03:25, Dax Kelson wrote:
On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 00:41 +0200, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

And now why the sample script suggests adding offline / ready, as you
noticed:

4a. tgtd is set to be "offline"
5. We configure all targets; while we do this, initiators are being told
the target is not ready (initiators should retry connecting for some time)
6. As targets are configured, tgtd is set to "ready", initiators can
reconnect, the connections were not failed, although the target was not
present for some time

What version did this behavior start in?

I think it was around 2 years ago, but I can't give you the exact version (too many messages on the list to check, sorry).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org