Re: 0.9.11 released

FUJITA Tomonori wrote:

The only slight differences are probably in the order, I've attached a working vtl script

'probably'? Can you please make sure it? I can't because I can't run
tgt-admin.

Tomasz, is it difficult to change tgt-admin to work in that way?

It changes some assumptions, yes.

But is doable and I can change it if needed.

I.e. do we consider adding luns out of order a bug?
If we do, should we change tgtd/tgtadm to prevent adding luns out of order? Because this issue can come out for someone assembling everything manually.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org