Re: new web site

On 10/30/2009 11:11 AM, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
I guess that tgt website could win the worst design OSS project site
award. So I tried to improve it a bit:

http://stgt.berlios.de/new/

Corrections, comments, and suggestions, please.

Thanks,
Hi Tomo,

this looks a lot better indeed. I read that you're planning for version 1.0,
are there any new features compared to the current release, apart from the
bug fixes, that will go in?

Albert