Re: help tgt segfault

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:56:11 +0100
Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

Did you see any message _before_ the segfault?
BTW, this is the output of 0.9.3.

So please tell me any message _before_ the segfault (and the
configuration) if you have.
# tgtd -h Usage: tgtd [OPTION] Target framework daemon, version 0.9.3 (...) # tgtadm -h
Usage: tgtadm [OPTION]
Linux SCSI Target Framework Administration Utility, version 0.9.3
(...)

Definitely, the following output is not 0.9.3. You run wrong binaries
or something wrong.

With 0.9.3, you see:

conn_close(128) Forcing release of tx task

Check again the 0.9.3 output:

http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/stgt/2009-February/002587.html

With 0.9.2 (or older), you see:

conn_close(115) Forcing release of tx task

Could it be that up to the first segfault it was an older version?

After that, it segfaulted and started again several times, it _must_ be 0.9.3 here, tgtd and tgtadm were installed on 13-Jan and these binaries were started here:

http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/stgt/2009-February/002599.html

Maybe just the _first_ segfault on the above link was an old binary running (it's also a different system from the one I was pasting the logs earlier - two, three weeks ago).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org