SSC Changes that allow BakBone NetVault to work ...

Hi,

Attached are the diffs for my current SSC implementation. These
changes, along with the diffs I posted for SMC, allow BakBone to work,
to see a Tape Library, and to backup to tapes in the library.

There are undoubtedly many problems with the code, not the least of
which is that it is pretty ugly :-)

One thing I note is that the latest drafts of SSC and SMC support the
READ_ATTRIBUTES command, with SMC allowing the reading of attributes
from tapes in media slots. Thus, the current ssc.h definitions for MAM
seem incomplete. I would suggest a common set of routines for dealing
MAM in bot SSC and SMC.