Re: [GIT PULL] media: atomisp: Changes for 6.10-2

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 07:04:10PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> On 4/26/24 12:15 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Em Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:33:51 +0200
> > Hans de Goede <hdegoede@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
> >
> >> Hi Mauro, Hans,
> >>
> >> Here is a second round of atomisp changes for 6.10,
> >> this pull-request supersedes / replace my
> >> "media: atomisp: Changes for 6.10-1" pull-request.
> >>
> >> Various cleanup patches from Jonathan Bergh and Andy +
> >> a set of patches from me which has been reviewed
> >> by Andy and Kieran.
> >
> > Atomisp patches applied, thanks!
> >
> > I had to do a rebase here first, as it seems some patches were
> > merged already on this series and on the previous one.
> >
> > Please double-check if I picked everything, and rebase your
> > tree on the top of media-stage before the next PR, to avoid
> > potential issues during patch review.
>
> Thank you for merging all the patches.
>
> I have done a rebase of my media-atomisp tree and all patches
> there were skipped as "previously applied commit", so everything
> looks good.

I would recommend to double check with the real diff between two branches
(like old one, possibly rebased on old media tree) and new one.

I remember some (Git versions?) time I got this message while the content
was slightly different, hence from that time I learnt to double check with
the actual diff.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]