Re: [v4 1/3] staging: rtl8723bs: Fix space issues

>> As far as I understood, I can ignore the comments from Markus, correct?
>
> Correct.  Just ignore Markus.

I guess that the involved communication factors are becoming more interesting
for further clarifications.

Some participants might occasionally find provided information undesirable.
Another fraction of contributors can pick corresponding change suggestions
still up in constructive ways.

The expressed desire for “ignorance” has got a questionable risk.
Some proposals and ideas would eventually not be integrated just because
of the way (my) contribution reputation evolved through the years.
Thus the same advices can get better chances for integration
(if they would be presented by other persons), can't they?

Regards,
Markus

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]