Is there a "spimon" anywhere? Also spi flash data rate question

Hello,

I'm having some trouble getting a Winbond W25Q128FV to operate faster
than 24MHz (it's supposed to do 50 reading and 100 for everything
else).  Is there some type of "spimon" project or patch set anywhere to
dump spi traffic via netlink or printk for debugging?

Also, I don't see anything in the spi-nor driver that indicates it will
do different commands at different speeds, is this accurate?  In the
case of these chips, I presume the strategy is just to use the lowest
speed?  Most traffic will be reading anyway.

These data sheets have a lot of very specific timing requirements for
various commands and I also don't see any place that such delays can be
coded for a given device -- am I overlooking something?  Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Daniel

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]