RE: does cs_change work in spi-dw.c?

Hi Jones and Jin,

AFAIK, the dw-spi controller HW has a feature (so-called) that the CS
will be de-asserted when the TX FIFO is empty, if you use the chip
select register for CS.

So if you meet problem with the chip select stuff, there are 2 ways you
may try:
1. Try to keep the TX FIFO not empty
2. Use a dedicated extern GPIO based line for the chip select.

There is already a "cs_control" hook in current spi-dw code, and you can
tweak your device's platform data to set the right cs_control. (btw: that
code is contributed by other developer, and myself haven't manually
tested that).

- Feng