Re: devuan daedelus and speakup

No solution here yet, my reason for trying devuan is that I've moved into
a new wi-fi network which though debian found debian could not connect
with the correct pass phrase entered.
So far, Jenux and Fedora 41 workstation are the only two distributions
that can connect to this wi-fi network.  The archlinux distro which jenux
is based on cannot connect to this wi-fi network.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.