Re: dectalk software revisited.

Sorry, did not answer this previously.
One benefit of Linux users groups, even if one, like myself, cannot use Linux, is that individuals with long histories building computers enjoy the challenge. They also tend to attract interest, from engineers and the like working in other systems. Where I am in Ontario we have a few such lists...given how important my hardware is for me, I do my homework smiles.
Kare
p. s. I am using the dectalk internal card to write this message..still need to fix the cD Rom drive conflict though.