subscription removals

Hi everybody, over the past few days a lot of timeouts have caused the
list software to remove a lot of folks with gmail accounts. If any of
you have gmail accounts might check to see if you are still receiving
speakup mail or other people you may know with them.

I've checked and gmail delivery to individual people I've corresponded
with are working just fine.

We return you to your previous entertainment and "Sorry for the
inconvenience!"