Re: looking for archived messages later than January 2021

Hi, as far as I know, the archives haven't been preserved unfortunately. Last year, I contacted Kirk privately and he told me so, then I simply set the list for me to start receiving individual messages instead of vacation mode. I've done a quick search here, and it appears I have deleted your thread already, otherwise perhaps I could retrieve the answer you need.

Sorry for not being able to help.
Regards,
Cleverson