Re: Are Their BiPass KeyStrokes in Speakup?

You may need to turn speakup off temporarily do the dectalk keystrokes
then turn speakup on again for your results.  If keystrokes and their
destination got stored in a script running the script as speakup is off
then enabling speakup ought to be more certain to work.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.