From: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
To: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxx>; "Chime Hart"
<chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Willem van der Walt" <wvdwalt@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Speakup is a screen review
system for Linux." <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

Well it seems ufw is there, but it must not be running automatically, but it
does not fix the port problem.
I did
sudo ufw allow ssh
it said tcp port allowed
or something like that
so I checked on the other computer with nmap
100 ports closed
So I did sudo ufw restart
and the other computer said 999 ports filtered tcp port 22 closed.
I've done iptables too, but that does not stay after a reboot.
if I do sudo ufw status
it shows tcp port 22 allow
but it does not stay from a reboot.
I've found that the seeingAI "document" is best for accuracy of reading the
screen.
I do the clear command between commands so seeingAI only reads the new
stuff.
Glenn