From: "Chime Hart" <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>; "Speakup is a screen review system
for Linux." <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2022 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

Hi Glen-and-All: I agree with Jude, you may be missing repos. I could paste
in
my apt-sources list from Debian SID
deb [arch=amd64,i386] http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid main contrib
non-free
# deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid-updates main
deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian buster stable
# deb-src [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian buster
stable
#Adding deb-multimedia from Australia
deb http://mirror.optus.net/deb-multimedia/ unstable main
deb https://www.deb-multimedia.org sid main non-free
#Adding Contrib from France
deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
Back again live. Glen, its too bad some folks haven't thought to get on  a
Zoom
meeting-and-interactively help you live. That would seem faster than 3 days
of
back-and-forth, but I will say you have some great minds trying to work out
solution.
Chime