Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

I have debpackages as a search elvi with surfraw on my system and that
tells me python3-pip-whl and fenrir are both available in different
versions of debian.  Not all versions of debian either.  You probably
haven't got bullseye or buster installed on debian as search repositories
and that may be part of your problem.  It's been a while since I've done
much with debian and I don't always remember all package names exactly.
Lots of other life happening over here every so often.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.