Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

It's best to tell the volunteer you need screen reading and what they tell
you has a near certainty to help even though they may not understand what
they're reading.  Every time I've needed be my eyes to do screen reading
the information they gave me helped and I gave them a good rating for that
effort.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.