Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

there are people using Linux in the console daily who deserve equal access. Second, this individual's job is to make this platform accessible...which has never meant blindness exclusively. Further this individual is no volunteer, he is being paid to have up to date information, not just about fedora, but for screen readers he did not even reference like Fenial <spelling> He is a single individual, That he has not seen a hardware synthesizer, due to age does not mean they do not exist.
 Is he correct that speakup default installs to a hardware synthesizer?
I cannot imagine that being true given the work on the program.
What bothers me most are his lack of actual qualifications, and absolute dismissal of what he has not experienced..as if he defines Linux usage for everyone. That attitude is dangerous, because he is educating those outside of the accessibility experiences, who will believe his ignorance is factual.
he has to be expert, it is his job.