Re: RPI gravelly speech and pcaudiolib results

	hello.  Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get the audio system to flush its buffer
before it finishes speaking the current buffer?  I know when I worked on getting eflite working
on my systems many years ago, the speech engine was calling the drain ioctl rather than the
flush ioctl when the stop speech command was issued to it.   Changing the flite engine so it
could distinguish between  drain and flush fixed the problem and made things very responsive
without having to tweak buffer sizes.

-Brian