Re: Beware: Latest alsa-utils breaks audio

Interesting, I'd try amixer set Master 100% unmute and then run alsactl
store if the alsa.state.lock file was missing from my system.  I corrected
a few sound problems that way in the past years.  Since I have arch on one
of my disks, I think I'll try this and see if I can replicate and then
correct the way I usually correct.