Re: changing subscription

The mailman pages and archives are no longer available. You can
unsubscribe your old address by sending a
speakup+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from that address. You can
subscribe your new address by sending
speakup+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from the new address.

Recreating a web interface and access to the archives are on my todo
list but they are not high on that list.

  Kirk