Re: No Interrupt in Voxin Embedded Voices?

Chime,
simply asking a question to hopefully lead to a solution.
If these voices are embedded, what is supposed to  control them at all?
How would you tell the voice, for example, that only certain types of punctuation should be spoken? or how to manage upper case letters, or extended characters? If the voice is intended to just be a tts, i. e. read, instead of work in conjunction with a program, i. e. an actual screen reader, you may not have an easy solution. Many times I must inform others that tts, is not a screen reader. it is more often than not an engine. Some can work with actual screen reader software, programs that include keystrokes for those kings of controls, but many just read text, and little else.
Just my stance,
Karen