Re: Solving screenreader sound problems in presence of sound servers once and for all

In:

https://github.com/cromarty/ttsprojects/

I have a hacked version of speechd-up to which I have added absent
volume controls.

I have tested it some, but probably needs more.

I have no qualms about running pulse in system-wide mode either.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/