Re: announcing: Blind and Low Vision Unix Users Group

Chris,

The front page mentions git repositories.

But I have many repositories which relate to low vision and Linux,
especially the Raspberry Pi.

It would be silly for code to exist in two or more places.

So will I be able to highlight my github repos on the list/site?

I currently have repos for:

* General tts projects
* Ansible Raspberry Pi config
* Raspberry Pi Arch image creation
* Raspberry Pi image file creation and manipulation

Great idea, especially to encourage funding and development for *nix
other than Linux.

Glenn, it would be possible to build yasr and other Open Source screen
readers that use the tty to provide console speech on other flavours of
*nix.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/