Re: Another speakup cut and paste bug and park

Hey Samuel and folks: Well, I am reluctant to admit that I have not
been able to reproduce the bug since I reported it either. I have
given it a good shot but it's been working fine. When I encounter it
again I'll try to do a better job of nailing it's conditions and
causes down.

Meanwhile, sorry for the false alarm.

  Kirk