Cut-and-Paste Kernel Errors

Wow, all-of-a-sudden after trying to paste in an article in to Alpine, no article goes in but I get these kernel hunt announcements about task hung I would love to paste in these errors, but not only would that cause more trouble-and-lockup more consoles. The messages say something about a timeout and an echo command to disable it. If this message is garbled its because those errors are invading more consoles. I guess I can't use cut-and-paste for now.
Chime