Re: So, where'd the volume controls get to?

because speaking personally, there are times in different settings, when one desires the flexibility of adjusting how much or how little inflection is provided..without having to be a computer programmer and edit that way. Its about choices allowing for one to make use of the screen reading tool individually. But again, I am not an actual user. those choosing the tool might not care. Still, speaking personally, the lack of flexibility without complexity would deter my considering the program, which is a shame since it may be the only Linux option for hardware speech.
Karen