Re: calling all dectalk users

I was told that only free speech sources are the default meaning that dectalk had to be selected after an install attempt. Given software speech causes severe dizziness due to an auditory processing condition I was not going to gamble. What is the source of the dectalk in this edition, it must be live, and where can one download the live cd?