Any laptop with a pc speaker?

Hello all, I'd like to know if there is any laptop, or perhaps another kind of mobile computer, that comes with a built-in pc speaker, and is still supported by the manufacturer and resellers. I'm talking about that speaker which is still available on most desktop computers, which allows us to configure boot managers like grub to issue a beep when it displays a menu containing more than one entry for the OSes installed on the machine.

Many thanks,
Cleverson